Crushers for Whole Pallets
scansteel foodtech manufactures a range of Whole Pallet Crushers wth either single claw or double claws with a standard infeed width of 2000 mm. A Whole Pallet Crusher is capable of crushing a pallet full of frozen together blocks and as such appears as one entire frozen block of, exemple only, 1200 x 800 x 1500 mm.
Available Dimensions of Claw(s):
Thickness of rotary claw(s), on clap tip:
Thickness of rotary claw(s):
Distance between stationary claw(s):
scansteel foodtech Whole Pallet Crushers features:
- Constructed in 20 mm stainless steel plate AISI 304.
- Crusher claw(s) made of hardened material.
- Infeed hopper and discharge frame/hopper manufactured
according to customer requirements/demands.
- Frozen block dimensions: 1000 x 1000 x 1000 mm.
- Bearing on each end of crusher claw.
- Designed with few spare and wear parts leading to very low costs
of operation and maintenance of the machine.
- Oil cooling on gear box.
- WPC 2000-Single, 10,000 – 20,000 kg/hour (22,000 – 44,000 lbs./
hour) Power/motor 75 kW
- WPC 2000-Twin, 20,000 – 60,000 kg/hour (44,000 – 130,000 lbs./
hour) Power/motor 2 x 75 kW – 2 x 110 kW